Eat, Play, Hike Family Retreat
Time & Location
About The Event
The Camp Discovery Team is delighted to give your family a bit of respite and adventure in nature. Come enjoy a meal at one of our beautiful, private picnic areas. We will be following SC DHEC and CDC guidelines to ensure social distancing and sanitizing procedures. We ask that you bring only members of your immediate household family. All Camp Discovery staff will be wearing protective masks. Please bring your own mask to wear or we will provide you with a disposable mask at our check in station. Temperature and health checks will be a part of our check in process.
Your family retreat will include individually boxed meals, provided by local vendors. If a family member has any food allergies or dietary restrictions, please plan on bringing a meal from home for that individual. We will provide meals for children ages 3 and older. Children under the age of three will be free of charge and will not require a ticket.
Please plan to wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes. Restrooms will be limited to emergency use.
- Sold OutThursday, July 30-5:00 pm$12$120$0
- Sold OutThursday, July 30-6:00 pm$12$120$0
- Wednesday, August 5-9:00 am$12$120$0
- Sold OutWednesday, August 5-10:00 am$12$120$0
- Sold OutSaturday, August 8-9:00 am$12$120$0
- Sold OutSaturday, August 8-9:30 am$12$120$0
- Sold OutSaturday, August 8-10:00 am$12$120$0